Are you serious about weight loss? Counting calories is essential for weight loss. Burning more calories than you take in, is one of the keys for a successful weight loss program.
Identifying foods which burn fat is an important starting point. By merely adding a high quantity of these foods to your diet, you can burn a lot of calories before you-ve even exercised.
1. The calcium in milk boosts your metabolism. A high calcium intake can as much as double your daily weight loss. Milk also contains a high quantity of complex carbohydrates, which speeds up your metabolism and suppresses your insulin levels. Insulin has the effect of letting your body retain fat. Drink skim milk.
2. Whole grain cereal contains high quantities of complex carbohydrates and fiber. Both speed up metabolism and keep insulin levels low. Storing fat results from a low metabolism. Whole grain cereal helps you to lose fat by stimulating your metabolism and helping you to lose weight.
3. The high fiber content of oats aids weight loss, because it stimulates your metabolism. By eating oats for breakfast you keep your insulin levels low, because oats is digested slowly in your stomach.
4. Jalapenos contains capsaicin, which speeds up the heart beat and your metabolism. They are also useful to use in mid morning or afternoon snacks to prevent slumps in your energy levels. Too few calories slows down your metabolism and causes weight gain.
5. Habaneros is an extremely hot chile pepper. A cup of coffee and a snack with a lot of red pepper can help you burn an extra 1000 calories a day.
6. Cayenne pepper added to your food once a day can boost your metabolism by 25 percent.
7. Green tea contains EGCG, a chemical which speeds up the brain and nervous system, thereby helping you to burn up more calories. It has the same effect as caffeine, but unlike caffeine, it doesn-t speed up the heart beat. To speed up metabolism, combine caffeine and 90 mg. green tea three times a day. You can burn up 80 extra calories per day without exercise.
8. Chicken is high in protein, therefore it boosts metabolism. Burn up 5 percent more calories by replacing carbohydrates with protein.
9. Coffee. The caffeine it contains speeds up heart rate and helps you to burn more calories. Don-t cancel it out with full cream milk and a lot of sugar.
10. Lean pork is high in protein, which needs a lot of energy to digest.
11. Salmon is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids which decreases your leptin levels and helps you burn more calories.
12. Lean beef is also rich in protein, thereby boosting your metabolism.
13. Tuna reduces your leptin levels, thereby boosting your metabolism.
14. Turkey contains high quantities of lean protein which helps boost metabolism. Remove the skin to reduce calories further. Ideal for a stir fry, cubes for kabobs or grilling.
15. Sardines are rich in fish oil. Try replacing fat with fish oil to lose weight.
Halkaan ka Daawo